We are looking for a versatile and experienced candidate to join us as a Technical Solutions Architect.
This position involves analysing IT requirements for customer’s projects and designing of appropriate infrastructure so that the solutions are implemented in accordance with the client’s requirements for global & local standards.
The position will be required to work with other architects (applications, infrastructure etc), IT Specialists, application developers, designers, front end & back end developers and operations staff to ensure an appropriate solution is designed. The candidate must be able to understand and balance requirements from different sources in complex environments and translate these into robust infrastructure designs.
- Logical understanding of multiple technologies like Systems, Storage, Network, Database, Backup, DR Solutions
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements
Education qualification: BCA in Computers, B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Must have skills:
- Experienced in leading complex technical projects
- Experience in pre-sales
- Experience of enterprise architecture
- Expertise in Cloud Technologies and offerings like PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and others
- Experience in designing or building end to end cloud-based business solutions
- 7-8 years or more of relevant working experience, preferably in a similar role
- Must have played the role of a solution architect and understands how to design a cost effective and technically sound solution design
- Must have experience of handling large and complex IT Environments involving multiple technologies and Hybrid Cloud deployments