We are looking for a versatile and experienced candidate to join us as a Senior Content Writer.
The candidate must have an understanding and passion for the digital and technical landscape, with intimate knowledge of what’s happening in the world of SAAS technology, social media, content, design and SEO.
The candidates with passion for creative work across all verticals and disciplines, a natural understanding of how to use data to inform your work and collaborate well with other team members will be preferred.
- Contribute high-quality content across a variety of topics and formats, and take part in team brainstorming to collaborate on projects and pitch ideas
- Execute growth hacking to explode organic and inorganic traffic on multiple projects
- Execute online campaigns and monitor the performance of the campaign to ensure good result
- Increase brand awareness
- Achieve higher ROI on Advertising Spend through data-driven Ads Optimization (Google SEO / SEM / Facebook Advertising / Display / Affiliate / etc)
Education qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Employment type: Full-time
Must have skills:
- Smart, versatile, a creative thinker and have a positive, curious disposition with an active interest in figuring out what clicks
- Motivated, goal oriented and driven. Have a great attitude with the ability to take direction from and collaborate well with others
- Great at time and task management skills and experience with maintaining a cool head under pressure and deadlines
- Passionate about digital marketing, social media, and trends in the technology and content space.
- Deep insight for utilization of social media platforms for growth hacking
- Understanding of modern SEO and Digital Marketing. Competent skills to develop original high-quality and relevant content for off page SEO and on page SEO
- Experience with creating and editing video content will be a bonus, but not essential