We are seeking an HR Executive (Recruitment) who is responsible for organising interviews, both telephonic and personal rounds. Candidates with prior experience in recruitment and the ones with good communication skills will be preferred.
- To collect information from concerned department about the requirement of the job role
- Talent sourcing through job portals, consultants, direct application, employee referrals, and other recruitment sources.
- Initial screening and shortlisting of candidates after checking primary suitability in terms of qualifications, job responsibilities and experience.
- To send resumes to the concerned HOD for the short listing purpose.
- To organize and conduct the interviews including coordination of date and time and briefing the candidate of the company profile and job role
- To release the final offer, and coordinating processes like medical insurance, referral policy, and other benefits.
- To maintain files related to short- listed candidates, offered candidates, on hold candidates, rejected candidates and reference resumes.
- To follow up candidates for providing the resignation acceptance letter from the previous employer.
Education qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Employment type: Full-time
Must have skills:
- Good written and verbal skills
- Exposure in volume hiring
- Excellent at building network through recruitment platforms
- Multi-tasking abilities